You are not currently logged in. You will still be able to browse Wikitubia, but you will be unable to edit without an account. Please go here to create a Fandom account.
Don’t have an account?
- YouTube Musicians
- American YouTubers
- Users who joined in 2012
- One Million Subscribers
- Two Million Subscribers
- Three Million Subscribers
- Four Million Subscribers
- Five Million Subscribers
- Ten Million Subscribers
- Fifteen Million Subscribers
- Twenty Million Subscribers
- One Billion Views
- Ten Billion Views
- YouTube Icon
May 23, 2013
Alexis Ryan Carter
Samantha Carter (Mother)
Vincent Carter (Father)
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Most viewed video
(current vlogging channel)
July 20, 2018
Most viewed video
November 19, 2012
Most viewed video
FGTeeV (also known as The Family Gaming Team, or FUNnel Vision) is an American family gaming YouTube channel known for their gaming videos.
FGTeeV stands for "Family Gaming Teams’ Extraordinarily Entertaining Videos. FGTeeV is one of the most viewed YouTube channels and the most viewed gaming channel with over 20 billion views.
The four kids, Chase, Lexi, Mike & Shawn also own a YouTube channel. The channel name is called: TheSkylanderBoy And Girl. See TheSkylanderBoy AndGirl page for more information.
Lexi (born: July 24, 2006 ( 2006-07-24 ) [age 16] ; real name Alexis Ryan Carter) is the daughter of the family and the oldest child. She is also known as Lex and Skylander Girl.
Mike, also known as Skylander Boy, (born: November 13, 2008 [age 14]; real name Michael Carter) is the second oldest child in the Skylanders family. He is one of the brothers/sons of the family.
Chase, also known as Lightcore Chase, (born: October 1, 2011 ( 2011-10-01 ) [age 11] ; real name Chase Carter) is the second youngest child in the Skylanders family.
Shawn (born: November 17, 2015 ( 2015-11-17 ) [age 7] ; real name Shawn Carter) is the youngest member of the family. He is also known as Nitro Shawn.
Moomy (born: June 14, 1979 [age 43]; real name Samantha Carter) is the mother of the family and also known as Mummy and Skylander Mom.
Duddy (born: October 29, 1974 ( 1974-10-29 ) [age 48] ; real name Vincent Carter) is the father of the family, and is known by many names, such as Duddz the Distracted Gamer (D.D.G.), FeeGee or Fiji, and Skylander Dad,
Oreo (born: October 15, 2017 ( 2017-10-15 ) [age 5] ) is the family dog who was named Oreo by the fans due to her black and white complexion.
Ollie (born: 2023 [age 2–3]) is very similar in appearance to Oreo. This is because due to his black and white complexion.
Callie (born: 2023 [age 0–1]) unlike, Oreo and Ollie, Callie is brown
FGTeeV is the gaming channel of the Skylanders family.
FUNnel Vision is the former Skylander family’s vlogging channel. It has since been abandoned and all the videos uploaded there were privatized around 2018 to 2019. It has been replaced by FV FAMILY due to an incident with YouTube which caused their comments to be turned off.
FV FAMILY is the current Skylander family’s vlogging channel.
IntellVEVO is the channel where FGTeeV Duddy (Vincent) in the past created music and uploaded music on there. He occasionally makes music on this channel but usually makes videos where it’s him and Moomy (Samantha) or content that doesn’t revolve around his kids (Alexis, Mike, Chase, Shawn).
FUNnel Boy is the mascot of FUNnel Vision and FGTEEV. His real name is Skip McGiggleson. His channel is FUNnel Boy & Friends.
He is a grumpy old mailman. Postal Jenkin’s name is most likely a pun from when mail carriers started becoming insane, called being "postal." His supposed wife is Granny (from the namesake horror game).
A caterpillar who can talk, also the second main character besides Chase in DOH MUCH FUN.
A pirate who raps. His sidekick is a boombox parrot named Squawx.
The sensei at Duddz Ninja Academy. He teaches Baggo Beans, Zeebub, Postal Jenkins, Gurkey Turkey, Derpy Bacon, Meggz, and Mart from Hello Neighbor.
"Mart" is the main antagonist in the Hello Neighbor series. FGTeeV called the neighbor "Mart" due to them encountering a bug in which the neighbor was stuck in a wall. Mart stems from Walmart which is the reason why they call the neighbor "Mart".
In the FGTeeV book series, Gamer Brat is a fictional character who’s description is “Ready to play games anytime, just cover your ears when he loses!”
Solar Eclipse Video
The video involved the family under the Funnel Vision handle having Mike fake eclipse blindness during a solar eclipse, with editted ambulence sirens blaring in the background before the video ends. With the video having no visible mentions that it was a skit, hundreds of young FGTeeV fans became scared and worried for Mike when they saw the video, even sending them messages to the family hoping he was alright. A few days later, Funnel Vision posted a response video to the feedback, reassuring their fanbase that Mike was fine and that the video was only a skit. However this earned them controversy from parents and their older fanbase for terrifying and worrying their younger audience. The video’s title and the thumbnail has since been changed to tell others that it is a skit, and the video itself remains public.
This video was also on the FV FAMILY channel where people dressed up as clowns just to scare their own kids. This video was banned and somehow got reuploaded by FGTeeV themselves. There was also a disclaimer added on the video that says the clowns had fake knifes on their hands and it had fake blood on it. This however still gave the FGTeeV family lot of controversy because of this.
- They won as Roblox Video of the Year in the 8th Annual Bloxy Awards
- DanTDM and Thinknoodles (Among Us Gaming) are FGTeev well-known friends.
- They are known for making music like Slay All Day, The Other Side, and other songs.
- They are Christian, as they refer to Jesus Christ several times on their channel.
- Flamingo has referred to them throughout his videos.
- 100,000 subscribers: June 22, 2014
- 1 million subscribers: November 19, 2015
- 2 million subscribers: August 11, 2016
- 3 million subscribers: February 18, 2017
- 4 million subscribers: July 29, 2017
- 5 million subscribers: January 2, 2018
- 6 million subscribers: April 19, 2018
- 7 million subscribers: July 5, 2018
- 8 million subscribers: September 16, 2018
- 9 million subscribers: November 26, 2018
- 10 million subscribers: February 1, 2019
- 11 million subscribers: April 29, 2019
- 12 million subscribers: September 3, 2019
- 13 million subscribers: February 1, 2023
- 14 million subscribers: April 19, 2023
- 15 million subscribers: May 30, 2023
- 16 million subscribers: July 23, 2023
- 17 million subscribers: October 20, 2023
- 18 million subscribers: January 19, 2023
- 19 million subscribers: May 20, 2023
- 20 million subscribers: December 6, 2023
View View Milestones
- 1 billion views: December 7, 2015
- 2 billion views: June 22, 2016
- 3 billion views: January 4, 2017
- 4 billion views: May 19, 2017
- 5 billion views: September 18, 2017
- 6 billion views: January 16, 2018
- 7 billion views: May 5, 2018
- 8 billion views: August 1, 2018
- 9 billion views: November 11, 2018
- 10 billion views: February 18, 2019
- 11 billion views: June 1, 2019
- 12 billion views: September 3, 2019
- 13 billion views: December 27, 2019
- 14 billion views: March 21, 2023
- 15 billion views: May 17, 2023
- 16 billion views: July 4, 2023
- 17 billion views: September 7, 2023
- 18 billion views: November 29, 2023
- 19 billion views: February 21, 2023
- 20 billion views: June 19, 2023
- 21 billion views: November 9, 2023
- 22 billion views: May 1, 2023